Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful.
We collect information that we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Information you give us. For example, some product features of Pod Loud require you to sign up for an account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number, or credit card to store with your account.
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided by Pod Loud, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Location information. When you use Pod Loud services, we may collect and process information about your actual location.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Pod Loud and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
Will we share information we collect?
We may share information we collect with third parties as described below:
- Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets, and may share and/or transfer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, the information we collect could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Pod Loud and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our [Terms of Services](/terms/) and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Pod Loud, our employees, our users, or others.
Please contact Pod Loud, Inc.’s Designated Agent at the following address:
Karaer, Karaer Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi, Karşısı No:7/B, 29010 Gümüşhane Merkez/Gümüşhane